Howtd (How to do)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Howtd (How to do)

New systems generate new problems !

We are happy to announce that the forum is available in English ! |HOWtd| We have a facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pcdoctorhowtodo like and share Smile |HOWtd| We are looking for Staff,more details in Forum Administration|HOWtd|Any problems contact staff_96@ymail.com |HOWtd|

I forgot my password

Translate

You are not connected. Please login or register

Will sue Apple and Google?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Will sue Apple and Google? Empty Will sue Apple and Google? Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:03 am

Toddo

Admin

Apple's success in lawsuits against HTC, Motorola and Samsung could be followed by a new trial against Google. Violated patents related processes focused so far Android smartphones and Apple could decide to attack Android to the source.

Apple continues to initiate processes according to Steve Jobs Strategy, which criticized since its launch mobile operating system created by Google. "I will destroy Android, because it's a stolen product," Jobs said in 2012, and lawsuits by Apple shows that the "war" has not died with the company's founder, writes CNN.

Will sue Apple and Google?

Apple's success in the round. Samsung was based largely on internal documents of the South Korean company that has shown that the iPhone has always been a benchmark for design gadgets us.

If Google and similar documents created when developed Android vs Apple trial. Google could lead to a win against Android. So far, the strategy Apple has avoided direct processes with Google, but if you continue winning streak, Apple could directly accuse Google for Android copy iOS. There is little industry voices say, however, that Apple does not want anything but a monopoly based on patents.

http://howtd.wikiforum.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum