Howtd (How to do)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Howtd (How to do)

New systems generate new problems !

We are happy to announce that the forum is available in English ! |HOWtd| We have a facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pcdoctorhowtodo like and share Smile |HOWtd| We are looking for Staff,more details in Forum Administration|HOWtd|Any problems contact staff_96@ymail.com |HOWtd|

I forgot my password

Translate

You are not connected. Please login or register

Top Antivirus

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Top Antivirus Empty Top Antivirus Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:50 am

Toddo

Admin

One. BitDefender Free Edition - antivirus scanning that uses the same engine as the paid versions, allows scheduled scan report file.

Two. AVG Free Anti-Virus 2011 - in my opinion I think is the most comprehensive free antivirus today. The facilities just remember anti-spyware and anti-rootkit scanner link.

Three. Avast Free Antivirus 5 - one of the longest free antivirus on the market offer. The new version offers more speed and efficiency. Besides game mode, new version comes with a feature called "intelligent scanner" feature that allows antiviruslui to create a database and then to scan only files that have been modified or added.

Four. Avira Antivir Personal Free - antivirus which in 2008 had more valve with a detection rate of envy but later failed to maintain a trend ascedent. However Avira Antivirus remains a free, simple and with a high rate of virus detection that still holds him in profile charts.

Five. Panda Cloud Antivirus Free Edition - Version 1.3 of this virus has a intuitive interface and has a scan speed than other solutions presented but comes with a downside, namely slow down system startup and shutdown.

These are the current solutions for a user who does not want to spend any penny on system security or

UPDATE: I use Avast Pro v7 and am very pleased so far from him, especially if you have a license

http://howtd.wikiforum.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum