Howtd (How to do)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Howtd (How to do)

New systems generate new problems !

We are happy to announce that the forum is available in English ! |HOWtd| We have a facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pcdoctorhowtodo like and share Smile |HOWtd| We are looking for Staff,more details in Forum Administration|HOWtd|Any problems contact staff_96@ymail.com |HOWtd|

I forgot my password

Translate

You are not connected. Please login or register

How we should sit at computer ?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How we should sit at computer ? Empty How we should sit at computer ? Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:01 am

Cybertrust

Admin

We all know that an improper position may damage the computer, so I did some research on the best position in the office.

HEAD:
To be centered on the middle monitor, at arm's length with the top of the screen to the eyebrows;

SHOULDERS:
Sits comfortably down and back straight, maintaining lumbar curve;

ELBOWS:
Relaxed, close to the body at about 90 degrees. ;

JOINTS:
Relaxed in a neutral position, shovel leaning on the edge of the office;

KNEES:
Slightly lower than hips;

SEAT:
Pushed forward slightly;

NECK:
Law, without inclinatfata-back;

TOES:
Easy indoitespre palm

SOLES:
  Attached to the floor.

Researchers say that the hand position on the same axis with the forearm in a relaxed position, reducing stress on muscles and exercise thing tendoanelor.La keyboard wrist should not be supported!

The mouse should be kept in hand, in a natural position, avoiding incheiturii support. Movement of the arm and shoulder should be done, not only has to be positioned incheietura.Mouse the same level to keep tastatura.Evitati high between two finger clicks.

I hope you will follow and you will use the above tips.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum