Howtd (How to do)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Howtd (How to do)

New systems generate new problems !

We are happy to announce that the forum is available in English ! |HOWtd| We have a facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pcdoctorhowtodo like and share Smile |HOWtd| We are looking for Staff,more details in Forum Administration|HOWtd|Any problems contact staff_96@ymail.com |HOWtd|

I forgot my password

Translate

You are not connected. Please login or register

CPU Overclocking

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CPU Overclocking  Empty CPU Overclocking Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:04 am

Toddo

Admin

First I would say that this little guide is dedicated to all (especially beginners), but people who really know what they do, and know the risks of overclocking.
! For starters: Not to be trifled with overclocking in general, in our case, the processor, because you can choose the processor burned.

Some reasons not to overclock!

One. Protection - do not think there is any manufacturer warranty processors to give their products burned. Overclock generally indetectabil in case something breaks
Two. Stress - by overclocking the processor will take a much bigger task than normal, and other components as if they walk the FSB (Front Side Bus)
Three. Heat - affected parts overclock (especially CPU) will produce more abundant heat, so it is recommended to buy a good cooler
Four. Stability - stability will be seriously impaired if overclocked
Five. Bother? - Some people do not overclock because they feel constantly waste time setting the system to report stability / performance as good, but I think this is the most educational thing about overclocking

Some reasons to overclock!

A. Speed ​​- your processor will perform more operations per second (as well as the RAM you adjust the FSB
Two. Economics - Who needs a 3500 + too expensive when they can get a 3200 + and 3500 + to reach the overclock?
Three. Knowledge - an overclocking should know everything that happens in his system, the temperatures and voltages to update the BIOS and the motherboard jumpers. If you do not know such things can lead to instability.

Safety procedures!

You understand that you - To overclock you need to change some, or all the things you mention:
Front Side Bus (FSB) - this determines the speed at which the Northbridge (upper chipset motherboard) communicate (comma) processor and is one of the two factors that determine the processor speed, but directly influences the proportion and other components that communicate (comma: banghead:) with the Northbridge
Multiplier - this affects only the processor, is a prerogative only of its
CPU voltage (Vcore) - this is the voltage that it allocates CPU motherboard. A higher voltage provides high frequency stability, ie the chances that data to move freely without being influenced (to be built right). Instability is data corruption in communication with the Northbridge
RAM voltage (Vio) - this is the voltage RAM modules present in each system. As the processor provides increased voltage stability

Temperatures
- an overclocker should know normal temperatures and the system or as able to overclock. If these measures need to increase excessively, such as the purchase of extra coolers.
Take everything into account - you need to check if everything is ok in your system
Take your time - if you hurry, can grow everything out badly.

In addition, you should know that overclocking is gradual: the processor 250 MHz max 100-200 per day (I recommend), and the video card every 10 to 20 MHz max 25 per day.

http://howtd.wikiforum.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum