Howtd (How to do)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Howtd (How to do)

New systems generate new problems !

We are happy to announce that the forum is available in English ! |HOWtd| We have a facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pcdoctorhowtodo like and share Smile |HOWtd| We are looking for Staff,more details in Forum Administration|HOWtd|Any problems contact staff_96@ymail.com |HOWtd|

I forgot my password

Translate

You are not connected. Please login or register

Computer viruses and how you can protect from them

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Toddo

Admin

What are computer viruses?

Viruses are programs created to destroy or steal data stored on a different computer.
Viruses are classified into:
> Virus hardware: are those that affect the hard disk, floppy disk and memory.
> Virus software: files and programs that affect memory or disk, including operating system or its components.
Some of the effects generated by software viruses:
> Destruction of files;
> Change file size;
> Remove all information on the disc, including its formatting;
> Destroy the file allocation table, which leads to impossible to read information from disk;
> Various graphical effects / sound and harmless or harmful;
> Slowing down work (useful) the computer to lock it;
> Multiplying by filling memory files;
> Hidden files and block certain areas.

How to protect against computer viruses?

One.Install an AntiVirus.
Currently the market there are dozens or even hundreds of antivirus that provides protection when users search PC.The antivirus must orient us after 3 elements:
a) Performance or resources to function
b) Database as viruses or viruses that the antivirus can detect.
c) Price.
Following the three elements of guidance I made a TOP3 with antivirus that I consider them the best at this time:
1 * Avira (free)
2 * Kaspersky (not-free)
3 * Avast or AVG (free)

Two. Update Software.
Install an antivirus for PC security.The security of PC can make with update at windows,firefox/chrome.. , ANTIVIRUS etc.

3.Make sure you install.
Most viruses are attached to various my programe.Sfatul to download programs, games only on sites that have credibility buna.Eu recommend you avoid download programs, cracks or other things that usually contain one. Exe Filelist of the ODC and say that my experience these are favorite places for viruses spread by hackers.
Should pay special attention and programs with other extensions than. Exe, I mean extensions:. Stick. Jpg.exe. SFX. Scr. When in doubt on a file and tells you that antivirus file is clean you can scan it and .virustotal.com / en / to be 100% sure on that file.

In conclusion I suggest you be careful with these viruses because I saw many people who were out of accounts paypal, moneybookers, bwin, yahoo, etc..

http://howtd.wikiforum.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum